I graduated in 2007 with an MBA from Calgary Alberta campus.The courses were quite relevant and the quality of the instructors was much better than I expected.

Over half of my instructors had either a PhD or DBA. My campus was located in Calgary Canada and I felt that the government regulators did a much better job here in Alberta than what many experienced in the US. I graduated with no debt and the total cost for the degree was approximately $20,000 in Canadian dollars.

I never had a billing or money issue with the university and I was able to pay as I went.

I believe much of the problems being reported here is due to poor regulation and oversight by various state and federal agencies.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with University Of Phoenix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about University Of Phoenix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare University Of Phoenix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments