So i went to University of Phoenix from July 2007 to June 2008 (Took my last class).Never thought anything else about it because I went the Devry directly afterwards.

So, i am now ,years later learning that my transcripts are being held because "they say i owe". I have evidence that my federal student loans and grants were disbursed to them in october 2007 and Feb 2008.

Then received one December 2008 They say that while i was in school getting student loans they defaulted.How can that be?

Review about: Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more University Of Phoenix - Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation Student Loan Review University Of Phoenix "My situation has to do with a loan. I was kicked out of school Dec or Jan which was before my 1year and 9 months was up. It was almost..." Read more Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more