So i went to University of Phoenix from July 2007 to June 2008 (Took my last class).Never thought anything else about it because I went the Devry directly afterwards.

So, i am now ,years later learning that my transcripts are being held because "they say i owe". I have evidence that my federal student loans and grants were disbursed to them in october 2007 and Feb 2008.

Then received one December 2008 They say that while i was in school getting student loans they defaulted.How can that be?

Review about: Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more University Of Phoenix Loan Review University Of Phoenix "My situation has to do with a loan. I was kicked out of school Dec or Jan which was before my 1year and 9 months was up. It was almost..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more