Phoenix University is charging me for a class I did not take. Was told by financial ad-visor would receive partial credit for a class and now does not want to honor the credit.

wanted to go from online to campus for my accounting degree and was told by counselor would be better if I stayed online. Was told to stay online and major was changed and class drop. Was not told had to pay for class, now ready to graduate is been told I owe 1200 for the that my counselor dropped.

Need to pay or change graduation date to a later time so that I can get another loan to pay for this class.

Within the two years I have been in Phoenix online classes my financial ad-visor and couselor has been change 3-4 times and the each one has given me a different story from the other.

I do not understand if my financial ad-visor said I would no have to pay and sent in for credit it is going to be denied and I have to pay for a class I did not take and is no longer part of my major.

When I asked why this was not explained to me and why I was forced to stay online and change major when all I wanted to do was to change to ground campus. No answer said they apologize my counselor did not inform me of that. But they are not willing to give me the credit for the class all they want is more money.

Review about: University Of Phoenix Financial Aid Service.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments