If you are thinking about signing up to take online classes with axia college or uop, 'do not do it"

I am currently in my 6th block of classes at Axia college of university of pheonix and the learning experience ***.The teachers are uneducated and do not know any of the material that they are teaching.

When you ask questions they simply brush you off by sending you to the course syllabus to search for answers.Not to mention their over prices tuition of $975.00 per class.They quote you one price during the enrollment preocess, then these prices magically increase after you have posted into the class forum.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

Well YEAH something is fishy!!It's University of Phoenix.

The professors are all professors who couldn't find a job at a respected university. You are going to a chain college. It's the McDonalds of college.

Of course quality is going to be compromised.In my field, we are a lot less likely to hire a UOP grad than someone who went to a respected university.

I actually have a meeting with an advisor about signing up for classes tomorrow.It was originally scheduled for this past Thursday.

From the previous Monday when I made the original appointment for Thursday, the advisor called me twice a day, everyday to remind me of the appointment.

I feel like I'm being sold a product by a telemarketer now.I'm glad I checked this web site!

I WAS GOING TO I WITHDRAW HAD ALLL HTE PROBLEMS ABOVE IT WAS HORRIBLE WOULD BE GLAD TO ENTER LAWSUIT WITH YOU AND GIVE ME EXPERIENCE JUANETAHURRY@YAHOO.COM

My tuition went from around 900 to 1040 and has just been raised again. Not to menion the fact that I recently had a family emergency and ended up spending four days in the hospital just to turn around and get kicked out of one class and have my other teacher accuse me of not consintrating, after I contacted both my teachers nad acidemic adviser about the situation.

Having completed 33 units of an M.A.Program that sports a title of Language Arts and Linguistics, I was consistently curious while I was taking UOP online classes that elements of linguistics and language arts were not only ignored but were distained by some online students.

When I had virtually completed the Program, a nebulous UOP Manager changed my grade for no reason except toward the profit of UOP. Lacking a Dean of Students and any direct contact with students, as well as the preservation of excellent study habits, the UOP is so financially oriented that its technological edges are affecting the overall literacy rates not only of its students but of its employees and associates. Some quizzes are essential to learning, and those who deny that forget that expression, "Money is the root of all evil." That expression may not be completely realistic; however, the overseers of UOP finances do not offer the support that articulate, objective, and thoughtful citizens require so as to preserve resources and to weigh all factors. Too many citizens are so stunned by computers that they forget the hundreds of pages required to complete a Penguin Classic, for example.

Who actually reads a thousand-page volume on a computer each day? Computers are advantageous toward master copies, for certain; however, they do require regular maintenance and an occasional replacement.

Both are essential to an effective education and to the overall management of all...

I JUST ENROLLED INTO AXIA(UOP) I'M GOING TO LOOK INTO THIS BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT MY CLASSES COST! I BETTER TAKE A LONG CLOSE LOOK!!!!