I was looking online at what courses you have to offer and in order to get through to more details it (obviously) requires you to leave your information.I am just looking around to see what will work best for me and within 10 minutes of submitting my info I started to receive phone calls from the campus.

I wasn't able to talk at that moment and was going to call back the next week to discuss things but I was immediately turned off when I received over 5 phone calls just in that evening! Then for the next 2 days I had 4 missed calls on my cell phone and 4 missed calls on my house EACH day. That is almost harassment and do not want to go to a school that seems desperate to get students.

You really need to let the recruiters know that it is totally uncalled for to call that much and harassing people o my turns them away to other schools.I will not be interested in this school anymore and will be telling others to go elsewhere if needed.

Review about: University Of Phoenix Customer Care.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more