Tuckerton, New Jersey

I am a Registered Nurse with Bachelors degree in Nursing.I did enroll and matriculated in University of Phoenix to earn a MSN degree in Nursing Education.

The process of enrollment is seamless and federal financial aid is difficult due to a very low 14% student academic success rate in the University of Phoenix (fafsa.gov, 2016). The enrollment advisor, financial advisor, and academic advisor are well-trained to draw interested student into a hole that the student would turn his lifetime decision to pursue education to a worst day ever.

My assumption from my experience and educated calculation(Please email me for more information) High volume of enrollees and low student academic success rate without the OFFICIAL FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN) are the mainframe to yield University income.I strongly suggest to any interested student to be very careful on this University.

Review about: Red Flag.

I didn't like: Deceptive profit hog university.

2.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.