Tuckerton, New Jersey
2.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I am a Registered Nurse with Bachelors degree in Nursing.I did enroll and matriculated in University of Phoenix to earn a MSN degree in Nursing Education.

The process of enrollment is seamless and federal financial aid is difficult due to a very low 14% student academic success rate in the University of Phoenix (fafsa.gov, 2016). The enrollment advisor, financial advisor, and academic advisor are well-trained to draw interested student into a hole that the student would turn his lifetime decision to pursue education to a worst day ever.

My assumption from my experience and educated calculation(Please email me for more information) High volume of enrollees and low student academic success rate without the OFFICIAL FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN) are the mainframe to yield University income.I strongly suggest to any interested student to be very careful on this University.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). leoneil20 is overall dissatisfied with University Of Phoenix and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about red flag at University Of Phoenix was deceptive profit hog university Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about University Of Phoenix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare University Of Phoenix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments