University Of Phoenix - Review in Education category from Tuckerton, New Jersey
I am a Registered Nurse with Bachelors degree in Nursing.I did enroll and matriculated in University of Phoenix to earn a MSN degree in Nursing Education.
The process of enrollment is seamless and federal financial aid is difficult due to a very low 14% student academic success rate in the University of Phoenix (fafsa.gov, 2016). The enrollment advisor, financial advisor, and academic advisor are well-trained to draw interested student into a hole that the student would turn his lifetime decision to pursue education to a worst day ever.
My assumption from my experience and educated calculation(Please email me for more information) High volume of enrollees and low student academic success rate without the OFFICIAL FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN) are the mainframe to yield University income.I strongly suggest to any interested student to be very careful on this University.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive profit hog university
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Red Flag
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."