University Of Phoenix - Review in Education category from Tuckerton, New Jersey

I am a Registered Nurse with Bachelors degree in Nursing.I did enroll and matriculated in University of Phoenix to earn a MSN degree in Nursing Education.

The process of enrollment is seamless and federal financial aid is difficult due to a very low 14% student academic success rate in the University of Phoenix (, 2016). The enrollment advisor, financial advisor, and academic advisor are well-trained to draw interested student into a hole that the student would turn his lifetime decision to pursue education to a worst day ever.

My assumption from my experience and educated calculation(Please email me for more information) High volume of enrollees and low student academic success rate without the OFFICIAL FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN) are the mainframe to yield University income.I strongly suggest to any interested student to be very careful on this University.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.