i enrolled online with university of phoenix 2010 only stayed in my classes 6-8 weeks passed my first set of classes received $2,800 out of the 12,000 loan they had me take then i was told on my second set of classes that i was cheating on my assignments which is not true so this teacher failed me but my other teacher passed me with and A+ now i have been receiving letters from university of phoenix for the past 2-years stating that i owe them $1,800 for my classes which i withdrew from my second set of classes before they started and the still bill me after i withdrew also they kept all of the loan money that i put in for i only received $2,800 out of $12,000 loan.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

This is not far from what they did to me, they lie and steal, but the worst part is they cheat you out of a true education! Shame on them... I truly feel sorry for the day they reap what they have sown...

Forest City, Pennsylvania, United States #436358

Hello,

I'm sorry that you're upset. If you feel that your balance is in error, I encourage you to contact the University of Phoenix's Office of Dispute Management to file a grievance. They can be reached at UofPhoenix@phoenix.edu or 602-557-5566.

Libby Bailey, Dispute Operations Manager