1.1
Additional Fees

I have had the worst experience with Dissertation Services.Although, you are supposed to hand in your work in your way.

Dissertation services wants everything their way for publication. It is an awful process that sucks the life out of you. From losing your work to consistently asking you to change things that were fine before. After having a review of the dissertation they give you tiny little bits of changes making the process long, tedious and blatantly annoying.

This process has made me not enjoy the process at all and if I would have known that this was going to be a long grueling process, I would NEVER HAVE started it. Too many jobs were passed over because this process was so lengthy, that the employers had to employ others.

WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE AND I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE!!!!RUN DON'T WALK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!!!!

Review about: University Of Phoenix Program.

Reason of review: Doctoral Process too long.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with University Of Phoenix?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1344925

I too have had a horrible experience with UOP's doctorate program.If I could do it all over, UOP would not even be a thought.

During the admissions phase they're supportive and some what resourceful, but as the years go by the are nonsupportive, money hungry and unethical.I have wasted so much time, money and energy in this program that has proven to be ineffective.