University Of Phoenix - Education fraud
My name is Falak Elhuzayel.I attended university of phoenix in 2009 and I have 51 credits with them.
I was qualified for Pell grant but when I withdrew from the class they put me in collections and sent the money back to the lender. Now, I can not transfer to another university and I would love to join you in the law suite. Today I glanced at an article about Oregon winning 10 million dollars on a lawsuit against university of phoenix with a similar situation as us.
now i feel that i am stuck with that that scam university, please let me know what to do.My email is email@example.com review #204130
You may also like
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school. Classof1.com has always been a valuable..."
- "I recently called this organization and tried to find out some information about an upcoming event for mental health. They supposedly handle all mental health clients who are on medicaid...."
- " Serenity Health .com is Horrible, I spent $3000.00 and the shipment was either packed wrong, or the item shifted during Shiping. Either way Literly 5 min. after it was..."
- "Preston Rezaee is a divorce attorney in Las Vegas who works at a place called "The Firm" on Charleston Blvd. I went to Mr. Rezaee when I was served with..."
- "I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless. I purchased a..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."