University Of Phoenix - Education fraud
My name is Falak Elhuzayel.I attended university of phoenix in 2009 and I have 51 credits with them.
I was qualified for Pell grant but when I withdrew from the class they put me in collections and sent the money back to the lender. Now, I can not transfer to another university and I would love to join you in the law suite. Today I glanced at an article about Oregon winning 10 million dollars on a lawsuit against university of phoenix with a similar situation as us.
now i feel that i am stuck with that that scam university, please let me know what to do.My email is email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The following review of this business is strictly my own personal opinion based upon my dealings with one of Graceful Expressions' principals, Jon Schweitzer. This clown called me to discuss..."
- "Breaking news has just come out that from an ncaa investigational probe that New Notre Dame Football coach has broken ncaa rules. The ncaa has stated..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "While its true that we lose a little bit of hair everyday but there r times that something else could b going on w ur body to start losing a..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this..."
- "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."