University Of Phoenix - Education fraud
My name is Falak Elhuzayel.I attended university of phoenix in 2009 and I have 51 credits with them.
I was qualified for Pell grant but when I withdrew from the class they put me in collections and sent the money back to the lender. Now, I can not transfer to another university and I would love to join you in the law suite. Today I glanced at an article about Oregon winning 10 million dollars on a lawsuit against university of phoenix with a similar situation as us.
now i feel that i am stuck with that that scam university, please let me know what to do.My email is firstname.lastname@example.org #204130
You may also like
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "1) I have been one of the victim of this NIIT PGCBA Scam and have been bringing this to the notice of NIIT along with many other student all across..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle). On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "Around 27 December 2014, I signed up and paid premium plus (some other charge, I think) for 1 five year old Corgi and entered age 11 for my cat. I recall..."