University Of Phoenix - Class action suit
To whom it may concern:
All you students out there that have had problems with University of Phoenix online taking your money and miss using it or charging you for classes that you did not take and having to pay back all that money.I am trying to obtain a Class Action Against them.
I need to know everyone that wants to be part of it. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will see what I can get going or if you have attorney that you have already obtain.
Please email regarding this matter so I may also get involved.Someone has to start with getting the ball rolling or they will keep doing this.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."